TRI-CARE For LIFE + Medicare Advantage = Platinum Medicare Coverage… Here’s WHY?
Feb 3, 2023
For those on Tri-CARE For Life Medicare, I have many reasons and absolutely NO reason why you shouldn’t add a Medicare Advantage Plan to your already GOLDEN Tri-CARE for Life Plan. Here’s how Medicare Advantage works with Tri-CARE For Life Medicare:
- All Medical facilities including hospitals, etc. bill the Medicare Advantage Plan 1st, then Tri-CARE picks up the remaining co-pays. It’s the same great coverage you receive with Tri-CARE. The bills get dispersed to both plans.
- The Medicare Advantage plan gives you Part B Premium reductions added back into your Social Security Benefits or directly to you.
- The MA plan provides Full Comprehensive Dental Benefits including Implants and Dentures (Tri-Care has none).
- The MA plan provides Full Vision Benefits and Hardware.
- $0 Cost Gym Memberships
- Quarterly Over-The-Counter Benefits Credit Available to you to utilize at area retailers
AND, there's NO Premium and you get the Part B reimbursement!
I have personally signed up more than 45 Medicare Beneficiaries on Tri-CARE and they continue to pass on the good news to their retired military friends about the plan! In some ways it is a “No Brainer.” To find out more about Medicare Advantage Plans and Tri-CARE, Contact Bonnie Tapscott @ 509-951-6708 or email: email@example.com for more information