Why Should Veterans on Medicare Have Other Private Medicare Insurance Plans Too?
Veterans who have the VA health insurance plan and Medicare Part A & B are eligible to get another insurance plan loaded with benefits for NO Additional Cost to them. Veterans already have a thorough medical plan through the VA coupled with their Medicare so why add another one? Because it is a $0 Premium Plan and listed below are just some of the benefits you can receive:
- A back-up health and wellness program in the private sector
- Medicare Part B Premium Reduction Assistance
- $1000 Dental Coverage
- Health & Wellness Products Catalog Credit
- $0 Membership Fee to Area Gyms
- Vision Exam and Hardware Benefits
- Hearing Coverage
- Speak to a Nurse 24/7
- Podiatry Coverage
- Virtual Medical Visits
- Chiropractic and Acupuncture Visits
Now you can see this is more Why Not rather than Why?
I have been working with many Veterans on these plans available to you through some of the insurance companies I represent. One of my newer clients had the VA suggest he add these Veteran’s plans to their federal program. So Why Not ask me further about these benefit-rich Medicare plans available to you with thousands of additional benefits at NO COST.